Dwarf Red Firecracker Bush
Hamelia patens ‘Dwarf Red’
- Continuous clusters of bright red flowers summer through fall
- Compact form with lush, green foliage
- Favorite of hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Thrives in full sun or filtered shade,
- Perfect plant for your easy care summer garden.
- Freezes to the ground in winter and comes back from hardy roots in spring to reach a compact and rounded form, exploding with true red blooms by summer.
- Compact growth makes it perfect for pots and smaller spaces.
- Desert adapted – Accepts reflected heat