For nearly 80 years, we’ve strived to deliver the highest quality of both drip irrigation system installations and sprinkler systems in Tucson. Our expertise and attention to detail are truly second to none in Southern Arizona. Whether you are looking for drip irrigation to maintain a certain level of moisture or want to set up a timed sprinkler system we have you covered!
Irrigation System Repair and Maintenance
Tolson is also well known for irrigation repair in Tucson. We are fully equipped to handle big irrigation repairs like valve replacements and backflow replacements and if a full rebuild is required our technicians are ready to dig in! We offer maintenance packages as well to keep your new irrigation system running efficiently for years to come.
Irrigation Maintenance Packages:
- Semi-Annual One Spring system check and one Fall system check with controller set for the season.
- Semi-Annual + 5 Summer Months In addition to the Spring and Fall system checks, there are regular system checks done in May, June, July, August, and September.
- Tri-Annual In addition to the Spring and Fall system checks, there would be one in August.
- Monthly In addition to the Spring and Fall system checks, there are regular system checks done the other ten months.
- Every Other Month In addition to the Spring and Fall system checks, there are regular system checks done in February, June, August, and December.
- Quarterly In addition to the Spring and Fall system checks, there are regular system checks done in May and August.
Landscape Lighting Repair and Installation
Landscape Lighting is the perfect accent to your newly manicured yard! Let’s face it, it’s usually too hot outside during the day to enjoy your yard. Once the sun goes down, your light will come on and you can bask in the serenity of a perfectly crafted, well-lit front or back yard. Click the button and install the best landscape lighting Tucson has to offer!
- Replacing low voltage lighting fixtures
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting landscape lighting problems
- Converting existing landscape lighting to energy-efficient LED systems
- Program lighting controller for the appropriate season and replace the battery if needed