- Perfect for most any plant lover
- Commonly called Desert Rose or Karoo Rose
- Related to the common Oleander, these are tough plants.
- Make superb specimens in decorative pots.
- Both the swollen, twisted stems and large bright flowers are eye-popping.
- Adeniums do well in the desert but they are not desert plants.
- Provide regular water during warm weather, dryness during winter.
- Adeniums can be grown indoors or out. Move indoors during cold weather.
Top row from Left: Noble Concubine, Daeng Udom Sap, Pearl
Middle row from Left: CC 45, Strawberries and Cream
Bottom row from Left: New BKK 1, Double Dark Pink, Pink Pearl