Crimson Flare, Sierra Apricot,Sunrise, Orange Jubilee,
Gold Star, Red Hot
Showy shrubs with colorful 2” long trumpet-shaped flowers
- Blooms continuously late spring through fall
- Extremely reliable with minimum care
- Thrives in our summer heat
- Loved by Hummingbirds
- Recovers quickly after a cold winter
- Drought resistant but looks best with periodic soakings
- Perfect for Xeriscapes
- Pinching tip growth maintains bushiness
- Choose from hybrids that grow anywhere from 3′ to 12′
- Orange Jubilee excellent for screening.
- Smaller growing Red Hots and Apricot excellent in pots.