Eccentric little rock stars
- Look like pebbles and can be nearly as tough.
- Native to sandy deserts that get no rain most of the year.
- Grows only 1” high with a spread of 9”
- Place indoors in bright window
- Provide 4-5 hours of full sun a day.
- Leave alone from late fall through spring.
- Around November , the plant body will open to produce a new pair of leaves.
- As these grow, they feed off the old leaves, which gradually shrivel and become paper thin.
- Begin watering in spring, once absorption of old leaves is complete.
- Through summer, observe the plants and water only if wrinkles appear for several days.