Gold Star Tecoma
Tecoma stans ‘Gold Star’
Tecoma stans ‘Gold Star’, blooms early and often.
Now in bloom all over town!
- Also known as Yellow Bells or Esperanza,This plant was selected from a San Antonio garden for its early bloom habit.
- Also noted for its extreme heat tolerance and pest resistance.
- This heat lover will bloom from the time it warms up in spring until the first frost.
- Hummingbirds love the flowers! Works especially well in containers or mass plantings.
- It grows so quickly, and flowers at such an early age, that it is popular in colder regions as an annual.
- Root hardy to 20 degrees.
- To maintain a 4’-5’ foot shrub, cut back heavily in late winter.